The company's offer is directed at Polish and foreign investors, who plan their development by starting to operate in Poland, including inter alia:
- building facilities, production and warehouse halls, office spaces, technical infrastructures, storage yards or parking place,
- taking over current real estate and production resources and adjusting them to the needs of the business through restructuring, implementing innovation and improving processes and products
- market expansion – technology, course of production, machinery, marketing and distribution channels development.
The following are included in the scope of operations performed by Pro-Expo Sp. z o.o:
- consulting and advising on the stage of preparing the investment
- investment execution (including the practical completion inspection and the occupancy permit)
- construction advising and consulting
- acquiring funds from the European Union
- company advising restructuring
Depending on individual arrangements we conduct the investor's supervision, investor's representation or we manage the investments in terms of a Contract Engineer.
We work to:
- lower the investment costs by using optimal project, construction and financial solutions,
- save time by executing the following stages of the investment in multidimensional terms in accordance with the agreed investment execution schedule,
- minimize the investment risk through appropriate planning, properly prepared construction contracts and choosing high quality contractors for particular stages of the investment process,
- acquire additional funds for financing the projects, both from EU funds and organizations supporting investments,
- create the estate and raise the prestige, market position and investor's satisfaction
The following work in our favor:
- more than 20 years of experience in the construction and investment industries gained by participating in Polish and foreign projects,
- an understanding of procedures, requirements, and standards necessary for minimizing investment risk and lowering investment costs,
- a comprehensive approach to the investment process, analysis of of the investor's need reaching outside the construction process – business development through, restructuring, innovations, perfecting processes, external financing and EU grants.
- working with high class specialists, engineers and verified real estate business entities, including investor-friendly and supporting financial organizations,
- a professional approach and engagement in the project.